Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC) is seeking a qualified consultant(s) to conduct end-line case studies of the Canadian Professionals for Development (CPD) project.
WUSC is accepting applications for the Team Leader Position for the DFID Skills for Employment Program (SEP) in Nepal.
Justice Education Society is seeking a Project Manager to manage a project to standardize and improve access to services for victims of crime in Guatemala, through implementation of a technological platform.
- A possible future for Haiti
- "The End of Theory" discusses why causality in human systems is difficult
- Development is not a science and cannot be measured. That is not a bad thing
- 2020 Projections of Climate Finance Towards the USD 100 Billion Goal
- Member comments on tax breaks for military serving overseas: what about development professionals?
On June 9, 2017 CAIDP was invited to attend the launch, by the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of International Development and La Francophonie, of Canada’s new Feminist International Assistance Policy.
Hussein Amery, Universalia Performance Measurement Practice Leader, describes and untangles the relationship between the new Canadian Development Finance Institute, Export Development Canada, and existing official development assistance flows.
Humanitarian aid is about to be driven over a cliff, warns Obama’s former head of foreign disaster response, with a resurgence in HIV and other diseases likely