As the Program Management Officer, working closely with the Program Leader, you will contribute to the development and operation of the Program. This includes playing a key coordination role to produce, communicate and disseminate program information in support of program management.
- Practitioner Experience for Young Professionsals in International Development
- The Simple Tool Empowering the World’s Poorest Women
- Do no harm: How the “white-savior industrial complex” failed Liberia’s girls
- Development Partnerships: Parts I The Way of the Future and II A Canadian Action Agenda
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in the aid sector / L'exploitation et les abus sexuels dans le secteur humanitaire
The new Global Affairs Canada Policy on Cost-Sharing for Grant and Non-Repayable Contribution Agreements is now available on the Contracting Publication section of the website.
The OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation is currently exploring how the DAC Evaluation Criteria can be adapted to the new development context and landscape. They would like to engage with stakeholders in the evaluation profession and the broader development community. More details about this initiative can be found here: https://dacevaluationcriteria.org/
In particular, the OECD would like to capture the many diverse perspectives on the following questions: