Business Development manager
Universalia is currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to lead and manage our business development group/unit. This is a critical role in our firm, serving to sustain our solid performance, and both maintain and expand our client base. The Business Development Manager reports to the CEO and works closely with Practice Leaders in developing and implementing our Business Development strategy
and operational plan.
- Facilitating development of the Business Development strategy and operational plan for the firm.
- Managing all aspects of the bidding process (technical and financial tenders) to ensure adherence to Universalia quality standards.
- Coordinating and implementing the preparation and submission of key proposals.
- Collaborating with Practice Leads to drive the opportunity pipeline, including identifying bidding opportunities and advising on Go/No-Go decisions
- Monitoring and guiding the bidding process and strategy for success.
- Expanding our network and marketing our firm to secure external partnerships and associates.
- Coordinating the work of the Business Development team (both internal and external resources).
- Maintaining and continually enhancing our proposal processes, systems, tools.
Please, see file attached for requirements and more details. Visit: https://www.universalia.com/en/careers/jobs-opening