Agriteam is seeking a qualified Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be based in its Gatineau office to support Project and Business Development teams.
Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA) is looking for an experienced consultant to join our team to provide technical assistance in CGAP’s Graduation Approach in Jordan.
The project is to enhance the capacity of the project stakeholders (government agencies) to systematically address gender equality priorities in its planning and programming processes.
The Product Marketing Manager will work with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure delivery of a high quality, high impact marketing product in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The objectives are to: enhance and protect MEDA’s brand; expand MEDA’s reach and visibility; and provide supporters with high impact resources that enable them to grow in understanding, support and enthusiasm for MEDA’s work.
- Do no harm: How the “white-savior industrial complex” failed Liberia’s girls
- Development Partnerships: Parts I The Way of the Future and II A Canadian Action Agenda
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in the aid sector / L'exploitation et les abus sexuels dans le secteur humanitaire
- Letter to Canadian partners - Lettre aux partenaires canadiens
- The 2018 Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals: an all-new visual guide to data and development
The new Global Affairs Canada Policy on Cost-Sharing for Grant and Non-Repayable Contribution Agreements is now available on the Contracting Publication section of the website.
The OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation is currently exploring how the DAC Evaluation Criteria can be adapted to the new development context and landscape. They would like to engage with stakeholders in the evaluation profession and the broader development community. More details about this initiative can be found here: https://dacevaluationcriteria.org/
In particular, the OECD would like to capture the many diverse perspectives on the following questions: