Initiate communications about CCIC activities and provide planning and expertise to requests from other departments and members for communication materials.
Farm Radio International (FRI) is seeking an individual with experience in the area of monitoring, evaluation, research and learning (MERL) to support M&E activities as well as contribute to project report production and delivery.
WUSC is seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Advisor (Programs) to play a leading role in implementing WUSC’s MERL Policy and Strategy
We are seeking a highly organized and collaborative individual who will work closely with the Executive Director and other colleagues to shape the function of this senior leadership position in all its aspects.
- Practitioner Experience for Young Professionsals in International Development
- The Simple Tool Empowering the World’s Poorest Women
- Do no harm: How the “white-savior industrial complex” failed Liberia’s girls
- Development Partnerships: Parts I The Way of the Future and II A Canadian Action Agenda
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in the aid sector / L'exploitation et les abus sexuels dans le secteur humanitaire
With funding from the LNGB Window, WUSC seeks to procure a research and consulting firm to conduct a feasibility study to better understand the demographics, catchment area, needs and challenges of orphaned and unattended or marginalized girls in Afghanistan, including those with disabilities, particularly with respect to having access to and receiving a quality education.
CAIDP offered up a skills workshop on securing funds for SDG related projects. Three panelists shared valuable tips for making proposal stand out, specific details for accessing Global Affairs Canada funding through the Call for Proposal mechanism, and how to access the many funding mechanisms of the international financial institutions and the UN system.
A recent conversation with Bart Édes, North America’s Representative to the Asian Development Bank.