The Diamond Development Initiative (DDI), an international non-profit development organization, is seeking an Executive Director to provide strategic and operational leadership for its work on the social, economic, human rights and policy challenges facing the artisanal diamond mining sector in Africa and South America.
- Blended finance in the poorest countries: the need for a better approach
- Practitioner Experience for Young Professionsals in International Development
- The Simple Tool Empowering the World’s Poorest Women
- Do no harm: How the “white-savior industrial complex” failed Liberia’s girls
- Development Partnerships: Parts I The Way of the Future and II A Canadian Action Agenda
With funding from the LNGB Window, WUSC seeks to procure a research and consulting firm to conduct a feasibility study to better understand the demographics, catchment area, needs and challenges of orphaned and unattended or marginalized girls in Afghanistan, including those with disabilities, particularly with respect to having access to and receiving a quality education.
CAIDP offered up a skills workshop on securing funds for SDG related projects. Three panelists shared valuable tips for making proposal stand out, specific details for accessing Global Affairs Canada funding through the Call for Proposal mechanism, and how to access the many funding mechanisms of the international financial institutions and the UN system.
A recent conversation with Bart Édes, North America’s Representative to the Asian Development Bank.