Universalia Management Group
Universalia has been helping clients improve the performance of their organizations, their programs, and their people since 1980.
- We work with public and private sector clients all over the world.
- We specialize in monitoring and evaluation, strategic management, results-based management, institutional and organizational performance assessment, capacity building.
- We provide realistic solutions that meet clients’ objectives and budgets; that fit their vision, culture, and structure; and that can be implemented in their own environment.
- We are committed to sharing knowledge to improve the quality and the efficiency of our client’s projects, organisations and services.
Universalia’s headquarter is Montreal.
- We have twenty permanent staff and a global network of associates.
- We work in more than 120 countries and provide multilingual services in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic and German.
- Expertise: For every assignment, Universalia selects a team leader and team members based on the expertise and experience required. We draw on our experienced in-house professional staff, our network of sector specialists, and subject matter experts from other organizations.
- Knowledge: In planning each assignment, we consult the best available resources, scan the latest literature, and assemble the most up-to-date information available to inform ourselves and our clients.
- Customize: Universalia adapts its well-tested models and proven frameworks to fit the needs of each client and each specific assignment.
- Quality: Universalia provides high quality services and products that meet or exceed professional standards.
- Teamwork: Universalia believes that strong teamwork directly contributes to client and staff satisfaction. We bring together people with complementary skills and maximize their combined talents.
- Innovation: Universalia believes that continuous innovation in our products and services sets us apart from our competitors. We are always in search of better solutions – and never assume that the ‘old way’ always works best.
- Profitability: Universalia manages its profits – to invest in the innovation and quality that keep our clients satisfied, to recruit and develop high quality staff, and to provide a return on investment that ensures the firm’s financial viability.
- Social Responsibility: Universalia acts in a socially responsible way with its clients, employees, shareholders, associates, and the communities in which we work and live. Universalia staff also volunteer their time with various local and international organizations.