Junior and Intermediate Consultants Results-based Management (RBM) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Role: Assist teams of consultants in research, document review, design, analysis, strategic planning for RBM-based project and program design and both monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs, development of monitoring and reporting frameworks, tools and systems. The projects are funded or implemented by international organizations such as the Inter-American Development Bank, the Caribbean Development Bank, the Caribbean Community Climate Change Center, the Caribbean Disaster and Emergency Management Agency, Global Affairs Canada, the International Red Cross, the U.S. State Department, the World Bank and various UN agencies including FAO, UNDP, UNICEF and the WFP as well as numerous other multilateral and bilateral organizations and national governments from around the world.
• Hold a master's or graduate degree in international development (or related subject), if possible with a focus on M&E;
• Previous years of experience (2 for junior, 4-5 for intermediate) in RBM and/or M&E preferred, including development of RBM and/or M&E tools;
• Possess a sound understanding of M&E processes;
• Good knowledge of RBM, performance measurement framework and logic models;
• Field experience in Caribbean, Central or South America, an asset;
• Knowledge and experience in social economic fields, an asset;
• Bilingual (English - Spanish) preferred;
• French is considered an asset;
• Good oral and excellent written communication skills in English;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Organization and time management skills and excellent ability to meet deadlines;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Attention to detail, teamwork, initiative, energy and motivation.
Expected start date: As soon as possible in July 2018 - to be discussed with the selected candidates.