Organizational and Results-Based Management Expert, Peru
Cowater is seeking an Organizational and Results-Based Management Expert for a Global Affairs Canada-funded proposal focusing on Public Administration Reform and Institutional Development in Peru.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Cowater is seeking an Organizational and Results-Based Management Expert for the upcoming Global Affairs Canada-funded MODSERV project in Peru. MODSERV will work to improve national, regional and local civil services in Peru, including at the regional government level. The position will be part-time and Canada-based with based with regular travel to Peru.
- Post-graduate degree in a discipline related to in a discipline related to administration, public administration, commerce, human resources, industrial relations, industrial engineering or other field specifically related to the reorganization of work or the management of organizations
- Additional training and education experience in the following fields will be considered an asset (Results-Based Management, Information Systems, Project Management, Organizational Management, Finance, Human Resources, Public Management, Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment, Gender Based Approaches)
- At least 5 years (and preferably 10) of experience in Organizational Management, including working on public sector reforms, institutional development, strategic planning, and the monitoring of activities;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting Organizational Management reforms on international development programming, with experience in Latin America being a significant asset;
- Substantial experience in the design of organizational tools for development projects, with a positive impact towards the monitoring of results.
- Substantial experience designing and implementing RBM tools, with a positive impact towards the monitoring of results.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in either English or French and professional proficiency in Spanish;
- Previous experience working with Global Affairs Canada funded programming is preferred;
- The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and overseeing international development programming in Peru.
- Provide inputs or leading on all pertinent deliverables related to Organizational Management and RBM (such as handbooks, manuals, training guides, etc.);
- Providing inputs and completing all pertinent deliverables related to their subject matter expertise (such as handbooks, manuals, training guides, etc.);
- Produce inputs for the development of key project tools and mechanisms (including the Project Baseline, Logic Model, Performance Measurement Framework and Project Implementation Plan) p;
- Identify management and RBM related risks and challenges for the execution of the program and developing solutions as they arise;
- Producing and providing inputs for the technical and narrative reports, monitoring and communications tools, evaluations, plans, strategies and other reports as required.
Employment conditions: The position is long-term and part-time. Applicants will be Canada-based with intermittent travel to Peru. Only applicants who are legally able to reside and work in Canada will be considered.
*In your CV and Cover Letter please clearly Indicate how your experience meets the Key Requirements.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible on our Career Page. The deadline for applications is February 4, 2021 but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.