Career transition/retirement coach for international development/humanitarian professionals. International Coaching Federation (ICF) member and ICF certified coach.
For individual clients
I work with:
- Mid-career professionals who wish to transition into international development / humanitarian careers.
- International development / humanitarian professionals who are transitioning into new roles.
- International development / humanitarian professionals considering leaving the field and looking for new career paths (finding a job in the home country, starting a small business, etc.).
- Spouses & partners of international development/humanitarian professionals who are looking for flexible careers.
- International development / humanitarian professionals transitioning into retirement.
I also work with other expatriates and immigrants who go through cross-cultural career transitions.
Making a mid-life and cross-cultural career transition can be challenging, but you do not have to go through this transition alone. I have personally been on the same path you are on (I have over 20 years of experience and worked in 19 countries. I moved from the private sector to the UN, UN to NGO, and now I am a business owner) and can assist you with your journey.
To learn more about my coaching service, please visit my website www.yukigotanda.net and book a free 30 min discovery consultation.
I look forward to assisting you in creating a new resilient career, and finding meaning and purpose in your retirement.
For the organizations
I can provide the following services for the organizations:
- Career transition/development coaching for employees (employees transition into new roles, cross-cultural adaptation, departing employees, etc.)
- Non-financial retirement coaching as an employee benefit
- Expat accompanying spouse/partner career coaching
- Conflict management coaching
Please contact me for more information.
You can read our latest Newsletter here.