You may have to live outside of Canada

Hello Jean-Jo and all, When I inquired about this a year or so ago in relation to some World Bank work, at the time I was told that whether you are taxed on UN earnings depends on whether you earn them while in Canada or abroad. The tax exemption kicks in only if you live outside of Canada for a certain period of time - I think it is three months or more. Regardless I believe you have to report this income in your tax return. The Revenue Canada web site probably has this information, as does the International Tax Office. Sophia Huyer