However, for the full experience, open eventmobi.com/app/caidp19 on your mobile device. You will be automatically directed to the relevant app store to download the EventMobi app. CAIDP’s conference will open automatically within the app once it has been downloaded.
At the top right of the app you will have the option to ‘edit your profile’. It is strongly recommended that you build a profile (though it may be easier to do from a laptop than a mobile phone). By adding a profile, conference participants will better position to network and set up one-on-one meetings.
Using the app will allow you to:
- View the conference program and manage your schedule;
- Grow your network by participating in group discussions or 1-on-1 messaging;
- Schedule 1-on-1 meetings;
- Participate in live polls and session Q&As;
- Access conference materials including documents and links;
- Stay on top of things by receiving conference alerts;
- Share pictures and thoughts in the live feed;
- Take session notes.
There is no time like the present! Download the app. Set up your profile. Check out the program and speakers. Browse around the app and get a sense of how it can be used.
Our team will be on hand to help you out before or during the event. For pre-event technical support write firstname.lastname@example.org. During the event, ask any volunteer for a hand.
Additionally, for those who prefer the paper option, we have prepared a '1-pager' program in addition to the full program available on the home page. Feel free to download the 1-pager and bring it with you to the event.