Bilingual Project Manager
Position: Bilingual Project Manager
Location: Canada based
Alinea is a global international development consultancy. We provide technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies and communities to deliver lasting change. Over the past 34 years, we have managed more than 515 projects in 88 countries.
Committed to Inclusivity and Diversity: Alinea provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants on the basis of merit.
Alinea is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Given the nature of our work, candidates will be subjected to due diligence checks and to enhanced background checks as appropriate.
Alinea is currently recruiting a Project Manager for an upcoming project in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Must be proficient in English and French;
- Master’s Degree;
- Min 7 years of experience as Project Manager on international development projects, including experience in project planning, day-to-day management, HR, financial management, managing risks, etc;
- Experience with results-based narrative and financial reporting, including the reporting of best practices and lessons learned;
- Experience on multi-country/regional initiatives;
- Experience coordinating with multi-stakeholders in sub-Saharan Africa is a strong asset.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; no telephone enquires please.
For more information about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com