Payroll, Contracts and HR Officer (National)
Cowater is recruiting the services of a Payroll, Contracts and HR Officer for a DFAT-funded development initiative in Indonesia, called the Australia-Indonesia Partnership Towards an Inclusive Society (AIPTIS).
SUMMARY OF THE PROGRAM
The Program aims to empower local actors who influence the social, political, and economic institutions in Indonesia that underpin an inclusive, stable and prosperous democracy.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The objective of this role is to provide various forms of human resource assistance to the AIPTIS Program and coordinate support services required by AIPTIS Staff.
Will report to: Head of Operation and Grants, AIPTIS
In addition to the human resource assistance, the Payroll, Contracts and HR Officer will ensure that office systems and logistic support function in an efficient, effective and dependable manner and in accordance with the procedures and guidelines laid out in the AIPTIS Operations Manual.
Specific tasks of the assignment include:
- Maintain copies of updates confidential individual records of employees and ensure that copies of all relevant documents related to staff employment are enclosed, such as Curriculum Vitae, contracts;
- Maintain an efficient filling system for each local staff Maintain employee attendance and leave records and communicate directly with Head of Operation and Grants for payroll purpose;
- Generate and prepare administrative report as required Prepare staff attendance, medical reimbursement, leave report, and payroll calculation;
- Coordinate with, if there is, personnel requisition for local staff and other HR duties;
- Submit Leave Report, Medical report & Monthly report to Head of Operations and Grants on a monthly basis Implementation of recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, organization of interview panels;
- Evaluate staff’s performance, provide training capacity development for staffs, giving recommendation and appreciation due to staff’s performance;
- Ensure the implementation of Indonesian labour laws and organization policies;
- Oversee building management issues and arrange / manage all issue related to office premises, building security, office lease and building management liaison;
- Be the identified fire/emergency warden for the AIPTIS Team;
- Support Head of Operation and Grants to ensure smooth running of office workspaces; and
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years progressive experience in the professional services environment, preferably with a multi-national company developing and delivery HR; business support and office management support services.
- At least five (5) years experiences in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts including (2) years supervisory experience in a management and/or administrative capacity.
- Team orientated
- Results focused
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English and Indonesian
Employment conditions: 1 (one) year, with a possibility of extension
Candidates are encouraged to apply by February 25, 2021/as soon as possible on our Career Page.
For your application to be considered, please upload your documents as followed: Candidate Last Name, First Name, date, Title of the Position.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
With more than 35 years’ experience, Cowater International is Canada’s global leader in management consulting services specializing in international development and has managed the implementation of over 800 projects in more than 80 countries around the globe. We work with governments, partner organizations, communities and civil society to design and implement sustainable solutions that generate lasting social, financial and environmental impacts. Our adaptive approach to management has led to our award-winning work and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Cowater International also has corporate offices in Montreal, Quebec, Paris, London, United Kingdom and Nairobi, Kenya in addition to project offices in a wide variety of other locations across Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
We thank you for your interest in building a better tomorrow with Cowater International.